In application of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before he or she browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is allowed to store certain data about the user, such as preferences for consulting the pages of this server, name and password, the products that interest the user most, etc. The web server may also store information about the user’s preferences, such as the user’s name and password.
COOKIES COVERED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
In accordance with the European Directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of the services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five main groups of cookies:
– Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
– Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
– Affiliate cookies: they make it possible to track visits to other websites with which the site has an affiliation contract (affiliated companies).
– Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
– Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contractual service.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
VNEXTRUSION is the Responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that such data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides the following information on the processing :
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of the processing: by legitimate interest of the controller: technical cookies and by consent of the data subject: behavioural and advertising analytical cookies.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Disclosure of data: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of cookies held by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party :
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his data and to limit or oppose their processing.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Company address. E-mail: [email protected]
THE COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
– g: The Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When the user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browsers will he be considered to be a different user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
– gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
– Delete cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data.
– Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (clear the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es.
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click